- Weight Management / Fat Loss
- Sugar Cravings & Energy Levels
- Gastrointestinal and digestive issues
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Nutrition
- Nutrition for the whole family – eating well on a budget
- Functional Testing – Complete Microbiome Mapping
- Genetic Profiling (FitGenes) and Carbohydrate Tolerance Testing (AMY1 gene)
HAVE YOU GOT HEALTH INSURANCE?
You may be eligible for subsidised consultations.
As a Registered Nutritionist you may be covered through your private insurance company. Please check your provider before making an appointment. If you are eligible to claim we will send you a receipt once you have completed your consultations. Then you can send to your insurer and claim your money back.
CLINIC HOURS & LOCATION
Mon: 9.30am – 2pm
Tue: 9.30am – 12pm
Sat: 9am – 11am
226a Range Road,
- During your initial consultation we will discuss health history, health concerns or symptoms, assess your diet and relationship with food, plus all other lifestyle and environmental factors that are important for your health.
- You may be prescribed supplements to further optimise your health and wellbeing. Note: All supplements we prescribe are high quality and practitioner only.
- Any comprehensive functional testing recommended will be discussed during your first appointment.
- You will receive an emailed personalised nutrition and lifestyle treatment plan within 2 days of your first consultation.
Note: Call or email to discuss whether a couples consultation is suitable.
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
- We highly recommend our 30 minute follow up consultations to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your nutrition protocol, supplementation and any other necessary lifestyle changes.
- Recommended time frame between follow ups varies with every individual but we find clients see their best results seeing us every 2 weeks to start with.
15 min phone call + client supplement account created and any recommended supplements will be emailed to you via online prescription (all supplements will be couriered to you).
- Perfect for anyone requiring access to high quality practitioner grade supplements that you won’t find on retail shelves.
- Before practitioner grade supplements are prescribed it is a requirement to discuss with your practitioner what is right for you first. This over the phone consultation allows us to address any health concerns, goals and determine whether supplementation is right for you.
40 MIN – $99
- This is our most affordable nutrition consultation where you will still walk away armed with the right knowledge to get started. Nutrition Express is a condensed version of our ‘Nutritional Assessment Consultation’ where we encourage you to come along with all your quesiones and take your own notes. We will help you create your own meal plan in the session and give you access to practitioner grade supplements for your health concerns and goals if required.
- This consultation is shorter and does not included a personalised plan emailed to you after our session.