OUR SPECIALTY AREAS
- Weight Management
- Nutrition to support health concerns
- Gastrointestinal and digestive issues
- Family Health – Nutrition for all ages
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Functional Testing – Gut & Hormonal Health
- Fitgenes Practitioner – Carbohydrate Tolerance (AMY1 gene) testing.
- Personalised Nutrition Plans
- Workplace Wellness Challenges and motivating workshops
As a Registered Nutritionist with Nutrition Society of NZ you may be covered through Southern Cross.
- During your initial consultation we will discuss health history, health concerns or symptoms, assess your diet and relationship with food, plus all other lifestyle and environmental factors that are important for your health.
- You may be prescribed supplements to further optimise your health and wellbeing. Note: All supplements we prescribe are high quality and practitioner only.
- Any comprehensive functional testing required will be discussed during your first appointment (hormonal testing, gut health, food sensitivities).
- You will receive an emailed personalised nutrition and lifestyle treatment plan within 2 days of your first consultation.
- To see best results we will suggest you book in at least 1 follow up session or sign up to our Kick Start Package where you will get 6 weeks of support from us.
Individuals $150 (1hr) – Couples $250 (90 minutes)
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
- We highly recommend follow up consultations to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your nutrition protocol, supplementation and any other necessary lifestyle changes.
- Recommended time frame between follow ups varies with every individual but we find clients see their best results seeing us every 2 weeks to start with.
Individuals $75 (30 minutes) – Couples $95 (45 minutes)
3 x Follow Ups – $210 ($70 per session paid in advance)
6 x Follow Ups – $390 ($65 per session paid in advance)
KICK START PACKAGE
For those of you need accountability this package is for you.
- 1x Initial Consult (1hr)
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle treatment plan
- Prescribed supplements if recommended
- 2 x Follow Up appointments (30mins)
- Free 60 page e-book
*Note: Consultations must take place within a 6 week time frame. You will get better results seeing us regular.
SPORT TEAM SPECIFIC NUTRITION
Group seminars or workshops tailored to the nutritional demands of your sport. Our workshops are fun, informative and interactive. We will present a team specific powerpoint seminar that address the key areas of nutrition needed for you to excel in your sport. For example; increasing energy, hydration, recovery and other important lifestyle factors such as sleep and healthy sun exposure which often get forgotten about.
Prices vary depending on group size and length of time required for workshop – please get in touch for further detail.