OUR SPECIALTY AREAS
- Weight Management
- Nutrition to support health concerns
- Gastrointestinal and digestive issues
- Family Health – Nutrition for all ages
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Functional Testing – Gut & Hormonal Health
- Fitgenes Practitioner – Carbohydrate Tolerance (AMY1 gene) testing.
- Personalised Nutrition Plans
- Workplace Wellness Challenges and motivating workshops
As a Registered Nutritionist with Nutrition Society of NZ you may be covered through Southern Cross.
- We assess health concerns, symptoms, health history and together create realistic goals for you that we will help you achieve.
- We may suggest comprehensive functional testing that will give us a deeper understanding of your health will help us address the underlying issue.
- You will receive a personalised nutrition treatment plan within 3 days of your first consultation.
- To see best results we will suggest you book in at least 1 follow up session or sign up to our Kick Start Package where you will get 6 weeks of support from us.
Individuals $150 (1hr) – Couples $250 (90 minutes)
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
- We highly recommend follow up consultations to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your nutrition protocol, supplementation and any other necessary lifestyle changes.
- Recommended time frame between follow ups varies with every individual but we find clients see their best results seeing us every 2 weeks to start with.
Individuals $75 (30 minutes) – Couples $95 (45 minutes)
3 x Follow Ups – $210 ($70 per session paid in advance)
6 x Follow Ups – $390 ($65 per session paid in advance)
KICK START PACKAGE
For those of you need accountability this package is for you.
- 1x Initial Consult (1hr)
- Personalised nutrition treatment plan
- 2 x Follow Up appointments (30mins)
- Weekly nutrition analysis and support via email.
SPORT TEAM SPECIFIC NUTRITION
Group seminars or workshops tailored to the nutritional demands of your sport. Our workshops are fun, informative and interactive. We will present a team specific powerpoint seminar that address the key areas of nutrition needed for you to excel in your sport. For example; increasing energy, hydration, recovery and other important lifestyle factors such as sleep and healthy sun exposure which often get forgotten about.
Prices vary depending on group size and length of time required for workshop – please get in touch for further detail.