- Weight Management
- Sugar Cravings & Energy Levels
- Sleep and Stress Management
- Gastrointestinal and digestive issues
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Nutrition
- Functional Testing – DUTCH Testing, Comprehensive Stool analysis
- Genetic Profiling and Carbohydrate Tolerance Testing (AMY1 gene)
- Workplace Wellness Challenges and motivating workshops
As a Registered Nutritionist with Nutrition Society of NZ you may be covered through Southern Cross. Please check with your provider before making an appointment.
Wednesdays 10 – 2pm.
Skype available Saturdays 8am – 10am.
- During your initial consultation we will discuss health history, health concerns or symptoms, assess your diet and relationship with food, plus all other lifestyle and environmental factors that are important for your health.
- You may be prescribed supplements to further optimise your health and wellbeing. Note: All supplements we prescribe are high quality and practitioner only.
- Any comprehensive functional testing required will be discussed during your first appointment (hormonal testing, gut health, food sensitivities).
- You will receive an emailed personalised nutrition and lifestyle treatment plan within 2 days of your first consultation.
Individuals $150 (1hr) – Couples $250 (90 minutes)
FOLLOW UP CONSULTATION
- We highly recommend follow up consultations to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your nutrition protocol, supplementation and any other necessary lifestyle changes.
- Recommended time frame between follow ups varies with every individual but we find clients see their best results seeing us every 2 weeks to start with.
Individuals $70 (30 minutes) – Couples $90 (45 minutes)
SPORT TEAM SPECIFIC NUTRITION
Group seminars or workshops tailored to the nutritional demands of your sport. Our workshops are fun, informative and interactive. We will present a team specific powerpoint seminar that address the key areas of nutrition needed for you to excel in your sport. For example; increasing energy, hydration, recovery and other important lifestyle factors such as sleep and healthy sun exposure which often get forgotten about.
Prices vary depending on group size and length of time required for workshop – please get in touch for further detail.