This is one of my go to sweet snacks or we often have it as a healthier treat after dinner. Its pretty good! By looking at the ingredients you can chop and change what you like, but this is what I usually use. Definitely add the peanut butter though, essential.
Gluten Free & Low in carbs with plenty of protein and fats. Good snack/or could be a breakfast – add a serve of protein powder for an even more satisfying start to the day.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened yogurt (I use Dewinkels)
- Dash of Heilala Vanilla (makes it taste sweet)
- Tsp buckwheat groats (adds crunch)
- Tsp sunflower seeds
- Tsp Pumpkin seeds
- Tsp pics peanut butter or Pams peanut, chia & flax
- Handful frozen blueberries