Sweet as eggs
I call these sweet as eggs, because its my ‘sweet’ (but not too sweet) alternative to having eggs for breakfast. A great protein hit to set your blood sugars on track for the day ahead, gluten free, easy and just YUM!
Serves 1.5 (I share this with my little mini, but would happily eat it all to myself).
3 whole eggs – don’t go ditching the yellow, okay!?
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup blueberries
- Mash banana with fork in a bowl.
- Add eggs and cinnamon, then whisk with a fork until well combined.
- Heat pan, add dash of oil, pour in batter.
- Add blueberries
- Use a spatula to scramble eggs and prevent sticking to pan. If you are going for presentation, you can create a pancake by allowing to brown on one side and then trying to flip. I say trying, because I never have much luck so just roll with scrambled sweet eggs! Add 1 tbsp coconut flour to help with binding if you want to try this.
- Add toppings of choice. My favourites are: 1/4 cup unsweetened yogurt, 1 tbsp each of pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and shredded coconut.
Macro break down (including unsweetened yogurt):
Protein 27g, Carbs 26g, Fat 13g Cal 342